Atomy Buisiness Opportunity
The Atomy unique Business model, will start in Europe on May 2021 in Europe! Now is the right time to be a pioneer of this great opportunity. Atomy is currently in 17 countries with sales reaching 1.7 billion USD in 2020 with hundreds of millions in commissions, bonuses and rewards being paid out to the members. Atomy’s vision is that the things people buy for their daily needs will be available through Atomy. The products are of the highest quality at the lowest possible price. Then in the process of sharing Atomy with those around the world a person can earn commissions and bonuses that can help them provide for their needs and possibly those of their family for generations to come.
There is no cost or investment needed in Atomy. There are no joining fees, no starter kit required, no auto ship or monthly purchase requirements and no website fees. You don’t even have to sell products. Simply join for free, buy products on the Atomy website and share with others.
Except it gets better because Atomy is FREE to join! With No Monthly Fees, No Auto Ship and No Obligations.
- No Registration Fees
- No Monthly Fees
- No Website Usage Fees
- You do not have to purchase products to join
- You do not have to purchase products every month
- No automatic reordering; No “auto-ship”
- No minimum order quantities
- You do not need to sell products
- One member ID is valid across the world
- To qualify for commissions for the year, you only have buy products of 30 Euros (10k PV).
- The Best Compensation Plan, the total payout is 64% , you can get daily up to 1.000 EUR!
- The opportunity to make a good residual income over time.
Atomy is becoming a household name worldwide
Atomy is in USA, Australia, Cambodia, Canada, Japan, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Colombia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan & Thailand with new markets opening up yearly. Atomy arriving now in Europe. Once you’re a member of Atomy you can refer anyone in any of the opened countries under your Atomy member number.
Atomy has the backing of Kolmar (the leading manufacturer of cosmetics, skin care, home care and many other products since 1921) and KAERI (Korea Atomy Energy Research Institute – They are a government institution that developed HemoHim after 8 years of research in a quest to help boost the immune system for their employees working with radiation).